Wednesday, November 10, 2010

HELLO AND WELCOME

Hello all. Come in, sit down but please, mind the dust.
I want to welcome you to my blog dedicated to the idea of craftsmanship. Everything I dream, everything I plan and draw, I build myself. Crafting from mearly bare materials I hope to turn something that is unusable into something that functions beyond limits.

I'm a cabinet maker by trade, working alongside my old man, Bruce Johnston, in a humble town called Billinudgel, on the Far North Coast of NSW Australia. Within the workshop, I feel like a child amongst a playground. Every piece of machinery, workbench, tool and stool has its purpose and together offers something that a growing young man like myself needs to deliver what I have envisioned at 2am the previous morning.

I promise to update as often as humanly possible.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment